Our Standard Manufacturer Warranty
STANDARD MANUFACTURER WARRANTY:
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for no longer than the advertised period from the original invoice date. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to refund or replace without charge any supplied material compromised by defect or poor quality control. Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the invoice or purchase number on the original dated sales receipt.
This warranty does not include:
- Normal wear and tear, judged to be caused in the everyday, fair usage of the product for its intended purpose.
- Malicious damage or destruction
- Damage resulting from inappropriate or inadequate installation
- Damages incurred during transportation, installation or maintenance
- Liability for labour costs incurred by incorrect installation procedure
- Damages caused by use beyond tested and advertised loads and parameters
Acts of God
The Company makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty. To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the United Kingdom, the Company disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. For all transactions occurring in the United Kingdom, any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. Some states or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such states or countries, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to the Purchaser. For consumer transactions, the limited warranty terms contained in this statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this Product to the Purchaser.
All warranty claims must be filed by the direct consumer to the retailer or installer of this product, who in turn is to contact the manufacturer regarding any warranty return or replacement. We will not handle claims directly from consumers who have purchased through a third party. Please retain invoices for a minimum of twenty five years for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within the advertised warranty period from the invoice date.
- Claims for missing parts must be made within 30 calendar days after the merchandise is received
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging bearing a printed copy of the original invoice
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary by regional jurisdiction.